Saturday, July 4, 2009

Back to Bangalore!


Back to Bangalore, back to the place where I learnt what being independent is, the place which showed me various phases of life, the place which give me plenty of friends, the place which taught me the value of Family, the value of food, the value of Money! The place which showed me the various ups and downs in life, the place which taught me to smile when you just dnt feel like, the place which is jus so good yet I feel so lonely here!!! I am back after a vacation of 12 days, a vacation which had a mix of happiness and extreme pain! Guess, life teaches you eveyrthing in phases and you have no choice but accpet it, and then move on! Back here on a weekend, and then life moves on from Monday onwards!!! Same old routine, same old job, same old cooking, same old gymming,and what not!! Move on!!!!!!!!

No comments: