Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Aerobics!!


The dictionary meaning of "Aerobics" is : "system of physical conditioning designed to enhance circulatory and respiratory efficiency that involves vigorous sustained exercise, such as jogging, swimming, or cycling". Well, I would say "Aerobics" means fun, stressbuster, mood enhancer, feel good factor and I can just go on and on and on and on!! I started aerobics in Nov 08 and I never knew I would get addicted to it!! I joined jus for a month and then realised that I just can't live without aerobics! I have never been soooooooooooooo dedicated in anything that I have done to burn calories!! Aerobics is something I do not miss come what may!! Evryone comes for aerobics to lose weight or stay in shape! I just go there to relieve myself, it gives me a kick which even a drink cannot give me!!!I would suggest to everyone to go dance out for sometime in a class which makes you stretch, makes you sweat, makes you dance, and.........!!!! I am lovvvvvvinnnnnnnnnng it!!

No comments: