Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby : A gift! A Boon!


I sometimes wonder how one life can give life to another life? How a combined effort of a man and a woman so deeply in love can create another life! This is exactly what I saw in the last few months! I believe being a "Mother" is the biggest gift a Woman can be blessed with! One feels the growth of an egg into a full fledged human,a human which is just a Baby , a small little thing breathing just like us, seeing just like us, but so small that one would tremble before taking him into Ur arms!
This is exactly what i felt when I took "Kayan" in my hands for the first time. i trembled but at the same time felt a different warmth, felt like that was the most happiest moment of my life, a moment which no matter how many words I put it in cannot be described!! Kayan is my nephew who is just 17 days old and right now means the world to me. I feel so good holding Kayan, wonder how I would feel when I would be a mom!I pity those ladies in this world who fall a prey to sadistic things and then decide on things like "Abortion". Killing a small life is the biggest sin a woman can ever co and a man who would put a woman in such a situation is even more a bigger sinner. God would never forgive such sins. Wake up, women! Being a mum, feeling the warmth of holding your own blood, your own baby is the est thing anyone can ask for!! I am realllyyyyyyy happy I am a Woman and just can't wait for my day of being a mum!

No comments: