Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mystifying Vibes! ;)

I have started working after a very long break. I am back now to a life which I have already lived. Same city, same traffic, same pollution, same working hours! However, this time, its taking a huge toll on me. I have managed a professional life for 5 years and nothing has changed so far. Henc, am wondering why am I not able to still adapt to the change. I realize that earlier when I started working, I was very young, a fresher straight out of college and had loadz of energy and zeal. I do have the zeal now as well, but, it has been seasoned. It is not raw anymore. I have a lovely job, a lovely home, some good old friends to hang out with, yet, there is something missing. I somehow feel very hollow. It’s not that I am not happy, but, still, I am not sure what I am waiting for. Its not a desperate situation, its not a need for someone, its not a desire to do something, but, strangely, am not sure what I am waiting for. This starky feeling comes every single minute, and maybe , this is the only reason why I am still not used to the new change. I wonder what it is , I need to know, coz I wanna feel complete, impeccable! I wanna express every emotion from within. A smile curves my face very easily, but, dunno, I feel the sparks missing!!
Need to find a solution soon..else, will end up in the wrong direction!
Ek ajeeb si kashish hai, sab kuch hai, fir bhi kuch nahin, itne saare dost hai fir bhi koi nahin..kya hai yeh! Kyun hai yeh!

2 comments:

Nikhil Joshi said...

I have a simple solution. Try giving. Volunteer, step up, make someone in need's day, week, year, life!

Most of us talk about having a good life - home, family, friends - yet feel a void. You fill the void with community. Its human nature to give, we just have forgotten about it. That's why you seem to "not know what you're waiting for."

Maybe one weekend every month - go teach someone something, take a trip with an NGO to distribute food. Make someone smile, get some blessings from a complete stranger. It'll make you smile too.
Try it :) it doesn't take much.

Karishma_kimgandhi said...

I totally agree with you Nikhil...I have been doing that and it does give a lot of peace...!!! an inner staisfaction!!!

Thank you!